Ripping definition, Chiefly British Informal. excellent; splendid; fine.
Overnight formula for an intensive conditioning treatment with a herbal, Ayurvedic type scent.
Contains Organic blends of virgin olive oil, virgin coconut, beeswax, rosemary lunar/solar infused herbal oils, fenugreek oil, rose oil, abyssinian oil, neem oil organic essential oils of peppermint and Australian tea tree oil.
What does it contain and how does it help?
Mother Nature has gifted Mankind a plethora of herbs that can be used for various health problems. Among them, rosemary is one such herb which is widely used for the treatment of hair loss.
Rosemary infused oil and essential oils. Fights hair loss, dandruff, decreases breakage and dryness, builds follicles to promote better root growth. Helps to open clogged pores of the scalp and nourishes the roots. Scalp massage with rosemary helps to stimulate and rejuvenate hair follicles by increasing the blood circulation. Rosemary is an effective treatment for any kind of hair problem. Whether it is dandruff, dry scalp or hair loss problem, hot oil treatment provides instant relief. It helps to open clogged pores of the scalp and nourishes the roots. The stimulating effect of rosemary works perfectly when combined with the nourishing olive oil. The extra advantage of using this combination is that it leaves your hair smooth, silky and manageable is an effective treatment for any kind of hair problem. Whether it is dandruff, dry scalp or hair loss problem, hot oil treatment provides instant relief. It helps to open clogged pores of the scalp and nourishes the roots. The stimulating effect of rosemary works perfectly when combined with the nourishing olive oil. The extra advantage of using this combination is that it leaves your hair smooth, silky and manageable.
Abyssinian oil is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols; it is a plant oil with a light texture and very soft touch, with great emollient properties.In addition to its many benefits, its particular viscosity, dry to the touch, and its film-forming capacity make it a great ally for mature hair lacking in density. SHINE: a significant increase in shine from the very first application, which actually doubles after 2 weeks with continuous use.
Botanical name: Crambeabyssinica. How it is obtained: Seeds are cold-pressed and sterified with sterols. Quality: 100% natural Content of active ingredients: phytosterols.
ELASTICITY: a significant improvement in elasticity was demonstrated, doubling the hair’s resistance to breaking. STYLABILITY: considerably reduces the need for traction, requiring less brushing to finish the style. This reduces hair loss due to traction during the styling process. PROTECTION: its great film-forming capacity was evidenced, as it was capable of forming a protective film that increased the diameter of the hair, thus considerably improving the condition of the hair. This action fights against the main signs of aging in the hair, strengthening the fiber and increasing density.
Fenugreek is a natural herb with extremely potent seeds, which have a medicinal effect to reduce balding, hair fall, and hair thinning. For hair fall and dandruff, the crushed or boiled seeds alone have been found to restore the hair shaft. The seeds contain hormone precursors that replenish hair growth. Additionally, fenugreek seeds are a good source of nicotinic acid and protein. Protein is highly important in rebuilding and strengthening the hair shaft. In fact, protein balanced diets are emphasized to reduce hair loss and stimulating hair growth. The amount of protein in fenugreek alone may explain its restorative ability on damaged or falling hair.
Neem Oil. Not the most pleasantly scented oil but to compensate it does have dramatic effects upon the skin and improvement of the hair. From hair growth to dandruff, neem oil is the nature’s cure for your scalp and hair problems. Neem oil is extracted from the seeds and fruits of the neem tree, a large-sized evergreen tree, which is known in the Indian sub-continent since antiquities.
The name neem comes from the Sanskrit* word ‘nimba’, which means sprinkler of nectar. An important part of traditional Indian medicine, neem has been used to treat various skin and scalp conditions, reduce swelling and inflammation, get rid of parasites, and help with many other illness. Neem contains more than 35 biologically active ingredients and has many medicinal properties. Here’s how neem can help you get a healthy scalp and hair.
6 Wonderful Benefits of Neem Oil for Hair and Scalp
1. Promotes Hair Growth. With extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants – a lot more than those found in blueberries or spinach – neem oil protects the scalp skin from ongoing damage that is caused by the free radicals. Neem also has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function. Regular application of the neem oil will promote thicker, stronger, and more luxurious hair growth.
2. Conditions dry, under-nourished hair. Neem oil contains several fatty acids – such as linoleic, oleic, stearic acids – that nourish and condition the scalp and hair. It’s moisturizing effects revitalizes and restores dry, under-nourished or rough hair to a smooth, silky texture.
For deep conditioning, massage through the scalp and hair with fingertips. Cover hair with hot towel (not too hot that it hurts, but tolerable) and allow to penetrate the hair for 20 minutes or so. Wash as usual. Your hair will become shiny, healthy and more manageable.
3. Helps with dandruff and itching. Neem oil is effective against several human fungi including candida, which is one of the major cause of dandruff. Also when you have dandruff there is some underlying inflammation going on that makes the scalp red and irritated. Inevitably, neem oil will take care of everything as along with anti-fungal properties, it also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects that help with redness and scalp irritation.
Use this potent oil to get rid of dandruff or even as preventive measure, in case you are prone to getting it.
4. Relieves Eczema symptoms. Eczema or dermatitis is an inflammatory skin condition characterized by itchy, dry, red, flaking and crusting skin. Nimbidin, an anti-inflammatory substances in the neem acts similar to non-steroidal drug (phenylbutazone) and helps reduce the redness and irritation. In addition, neem oil is rich in fatty acids and glycerides that easily penetrates the outer layers of the skin, and restores the protective barrier, thus preventing the moisture loss.
Neem is also a strong analgesic (pain-killer). So, it will bring relief from the excruciating discomfort caused by dry itchy eczema skin. And its strong antiseptic and antibacterial will help to keep bacteria and secondary skin infections at bay.
5. Keeps your scalp healthy. Also hailed as scalp saviour, its immense healing properties – anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral – help to keep the scalp skin in good health. Plus, neem oil is also considered as cooling, soothing and astringent in nature. Using neem oil on a regular basis on your scalp will regulate the secretion of sebum (scalp’s natural oil) and also work to normalize oily or dry scalp conditions. Due to its high medicinal value and emollient qualities, neem oil is often used in skin and scalp care products.
6. Get Rids of Head Lice. Neem oil is one of the best home remedy to treat head lice and nits. Neem contains azadirachtin, an insecticidal ingredient, which disrupts the growth and reproduction of lice, and so it will eventually kill them. Plus, the other ingredients in neem inhibit the swallowing system of lice, thus reducing their appetite to the point of starvation. In addition, the pungent odor of neem oil is strongly disliked by lice, thus keep them away from crawling into your head. Thus, you can also use this oil as a preventive treatment.
What’s wrong with the smell?
Neem has a pungent, somewhat bitter and antiseptic-y odor. There have been efforts to mask the smell of neem oil by using various chemical (harsh & not so good); and do you think that will keep the qualities of neem oil intact? Perhaps, its time that we grow our senses and understand the difference between good pungent and synthetic sweet.
Last but not least. Essential oils such as peppermint, tea tree and rose included also encourage healthier hair and stimulate hair growth and improve the over all condition. True and heavenly scented Virgin coconut softens and decreases breakage and hair damage.
Reviews. " I like the scent, reminds me of something I used as a kid. I left it overnight, it massaged in well. After I rinsed, showered and dried my hair I noticed a softness, shine and slight fullness to it. I have no doubt over time this will restore some of my hair. Optimistic is the word, I really do like this balm. I need to look good on stage" SA TX Musician.
" I tried it just a little along my hair line and on my roots on top, a little on the ends. It actually worked really well as a definition balm, it styled my hair beautifully. I left it on for a couple of hours. The scent is quite likable, although unique. I noticed a shine and softness to my hair, it really looked better even after a minor use. Thumbs up!! Jolie T NM