Powder with a little more oomph! Look at what it can help with, try it, love it, or pass it on. Silky to the skin, safe and delicious (don't eat it!) I use only the finest ingredients and EO oils. No talc, no corn, no aluminum, no hassle, just lovely skin. Oh, and you can even add it to your hair to make it thicker and fuller.
Skinseng uses include acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, and cellulite. It may also tighten loose skin, relieve chapped skin, tone skin, reduce inflammation, and diminishes scars.
Contains oils of wild geranium, frankincense, patchouli, and bergamot notorious oils for healing, rejuvenation, and strengthening the skin and bringing about a much healthier appearance. Below are all the other benefits.
- Diminished appearance of fine lines, scars, wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Boosts immune system ( apply under the arms for best results)
- Promotes a clear and glowing complexion
- Balances and calms emotions
- Works as an insect repellent
- Improves confidence and clarity in thought
- Creates a tranquil atmosphere, excellent for meditation purposes (sprinkle on your yoga mat)
- Clears dandruff, itching, scalp soreness, flakiness
- Natural deodorant properties that help eliminate body odour
- Stops fungal growth on feet and body
- Cools fevers and fights infections ( sprinkle lightly over chest when ill, massage gently)
- Stimulates sex drive (I have no idea!)