Drinkable Herbs, Sitz Baths, Douches, Bowel Toners, Poultices, Spiritual Sachets and more!
I set my standards high on dedicated efforts and the sincere devotion I possess in all that I can contributed to your wellbeing and to the protection and consideration of the environment from this, my most humble cause. It has long been my goal to be able to concoct carefully crafted, extensively studied, unique medicinal formulas that can be of benefit in the process of detoxification, restoration, renewal, recovery and recuperation . Whilst still in the early stages, I am being constantly inspired by years of my own vast health challenged experiences, driven in force by all I encountered which helped me in my own plight for survival. So without further ado, here is a unique array of healthful blends, medicinal spices and herbal formulas that are created in order to support health to become the best it possibly can be, specializing in remedies for the chronically sick who fight a daily battle. Constant new ideas are being created, new formulas arise, for I am happy to serve diligently, to offer something (albeit small) to others in hopes of contributing affordable products for all to partake of. I hope you enjoy each and every product I make for your “holistic" Self.
We also sell an array of dried organic and wild harvested herbs for you to create your own "brews", so go and see my eBay store. Recipes on request, so please ask if you have any questions.
Ayurveda spice formulas for better health. Specifically aimed at each condition. Heart - Allergy - Immune - Emotion - Detox- Arthritis.
"Those People who eat balanced diet in a limited quantity do not require any medicine. They are their own physicians . They clean all the body systems by this action till the last day of their life " - An old Indian Verse
Black walnut hulls contain juglone, a chemical that is antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and a fungicide. As a skin wash, black walnut hulls are used to treat ringworm and yeast infections of the skin. Taken internally, black walnut hulls are used to treat intestinal worms.
Used To Treat Intestinal Parasites, Eliminate Unwanted Microbes in The Colon, Haemorrhoids, Fungal & Bacterial Infections, Tones & Help Heal Inflamed Tissue.
Current research suggests that the saponins in yucca are a precursor to cortisone, which prevents the release of toxins from the intestines that restrict the growth of cartilage, making yucca useful in treating arthritis and other soft tissue inflammatory diseases
Pau D'Arco is one of the best known herbs from South America, chiefly found in the Amazon rainforest. For centuries, pau d'arco has been a cornerstone of the tribal healing traditions of the area. Pau D'Arco is typically used as whole herb to treat infections and cancer.
Organic noni powder is loaded with antioxidants, polysaccarides, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. All natural, with no additives. Use noni powder to make noni juice, or mix it with other beverages.
Schisandra also has a long history of use as a beauty tonic. The Lungs are in charge of dispersing fluids to nourish the skin, and in its capacity of tonifying the Yin of the Lungs, Schisandra also enhances the Lungs' function of nourishing the skin to keep it hydrated. It also is a powerful Liver tonic and helps to keep the Liver's detoxifying function running smoothly.
• It acts as a liver “detox” in addition to having anti-cancer properties.• Milk thistle seeds help in healing and preventing lung, colon, skin, breast, prostate, and kidney cancer.• Milk thistle’s antioxidant property is better than many vitamins, efficiently removing toxins and free radicals.
Triphala restores and balances body functions so that the body achieves maximum potential of the nutrients. It is considered as a highly nutritious compound that cleanses and detoxifies the deepest organic levels without causing depletion of the body reserves
Medicinally, yarrow is a must have herb. It is bitter and astringent, making it a natural helper for digestive problems. Yarrow is one of my go to herbs to help break a high fever. Keep powdered yarrow in a small container, to sprinkle on a wound to stop bleeding. Not to take the place of medical care in the case of severe injury of course, yarrow is definitely useful as a home remedy for those little cuts and scrapes we deal with occasionally.
This is a simple easy but highly effective to use poultice blend that can be mixed with milk,, herb tea or water to make a soothing poultice for area's of inflammation, skin swellings, growths or similar.
A gentle and extremely effective treatment for too much heat (inflammation) or minor bumps, pains, sprains and bruises can come in the tried-and-true form of an herbal compress. This Amber’s Organics exclusive preparation brings about the healing constituents of herbs and the soothing benefits of a cool damp cloth close to your skin to accelerate the natural healing process. When draped around the skin, the moisture of the tea soaked towel softens the skin and allows the healing herbs to penetrate deep into your body going to the exact location needed.
Shingles is agony, these herbal compresses are created to ease your suffering. Amber's Organics herbs work at a deep level of healing, soothing and controlling the signs of pain, blistering and nerve sensitivity. Cool compresses work to decrease inflammation, decongest and ease the effects of the Virus outbreak lessening the period of time the Shingles occurs. These are easy to create your self at home. Instructions are included. We pray for your speedy healing!
An easy and safe way to cleanse your clogged colon with this pure non toxic blend of Chia seeds and Flax seeds plus soothing herbs to ease pain or inflammations.
Disease usually begins with a toxic bowel. Those having fewer bowel movements are harboring a potentially fertile breeding ground for serious diseases. Infrequent or poor quality bowel movements over an extended period of time may be very hazardous to your health.
Dietary fiber can be divided into two basic categories, soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber dissolves in water, and insoluble fiber, as the term describes, does not. Both soluble and insoluble fiber provide bulk in the large intestine and encourage bowel regularity. However, there are, it seems, some quite important additional benefits to be derived from the effects of soluble fiber on the digestive system and on cholesterol.
A sitz bath is used for patients who have had surgery in the area of the rectum, or to ease the pain of hemorrhoids, uterine cramps, prostate infections, painful ovaries, and/or testicles. It is also used to ease discomfort from infections of the bladder, prosta!te, or vagina. Inflammatory bowel diseases are also treated with sitz baths.
The ingredients in this herbal rinse douche help restore normal pH to the vagina, has a soothing effect, and kills off a variety of undesirable organisms including the ones present during BV and Candida infections. It is gentle enough not to unbalance the vaginal Flora or cause irritations, it is 100% natural and pure and works in harmony with your body: Ideal for thrush and after antibiotics or when discharge is present. This remedy cools, sooth and calms inflammations.
This tasty tea can be infused in spring water to become a health tea and it can be used separately as a beneficial douche, so you get a two in one effect. Best taken on the same day for the full effects.
Using herbs that aid in fertility is an effective way to balance and nurture your body.
The ingredients in this herbal douche help restore normal pH to the vagina, has a soothing effect, and kills off a variety of undesirable organisms including the ones present during BV and Candida infections
My new cystitis douche blend is best combined with my new cystitis tea formula on the page "herbal tea's" they work together to help ease the pain and infections associated with cystitis. The Anti-inflammatory components in this douche relieve bladder and urinary discomfort and calm irritations. This also has anti-bacterial benefits and soothing herbs to cleanse, disinfect and protect inflamed tissues. .
Amber's Organics Black Brew with added anti-oxidant herbs such as black walnut, green tea and pau d arco. Soaking your feet in Black Brew will help reduce foot odor because black brew is is naturally astringent and intensely anti-fungal if used on a regular basis. The tannic acid in Black Brew also helps kill odor-causing bacteria. It can help reduce the amount of perspiration your feet produce adding a fresher cleaner feel to them.
A delightful blend of pain alleviating herbs in a simple muslin sachet. Heat gently in microwave (or cool in a freezer) for mild relief of pain on localized areas including head, neck, shoulders or area's of the back. Ideal for children too as the aroma calms the mind as well as soothing tired weary muscles and pains, can be used on forehead and over face, very gently for sinus pressure, migraines, headaches, tension and stress headache. The bag works very well for localized stomach pain or lower period pains. Perfect for tooth aches, throat pain, neck pain and similar issues.
Let your senses rest, let your thoughts drift and let the Magical dream pillow bring vivid dreams of health and happiness! These are all freshly made to order, creating a bounty of goodness and herbal essence to promote vivid dreams and restful sleep.
Organic herb combinations to induce vivid dreams. These are easy to make, just choose your own little pillow material or sachet and fill with these fragrant herbs to enjoy the benefits of a vivid dreams, let those dreams be filled be filled with health and goodness, wisdom and love.
A blue satin sachet, filled with an array of breath easy herbs, such as eucalyptus, spearmint, peppermint, rosemary, lavender, essential oils and organic wheat and flax for heating in the microwave or placing in the freezer for a cooling comfort.
Most herbs are Wildharvested. What does that mean? Well, It means "Wild Harvesting: The collecting of medicinal, edible or ornamental plants from the wild."
Without a consultation it is very difficult to make specific recommendations regarding herbs for a specific disease or medical condition. The information provided on Amber's Organics is for educational use only. Please check with your primary care provider, if under their care, before taking any of these herbs or supplements to be sure they will not interact with any medicines you are currently taking. Do not stop any medicines or regimens that you are currently on that were prescribed by your primary care provider without their knowledge and approval. Also be sure to stop taking any herb or supplement below if you get pregnant, ill or if you experience any discomfort while taking them.
When to Take Herbs: Generally, herbs are taken upon waking (at least one hour before breakfast), before or after meals, between meals, or before bed (at least two hours after dinner). Generally take only one herb formula in one sitting, so that you can experience its effects.
An Easy, Gentle Cleanse for a First-Timer
The following is such a cleanse based on my research in this area over the last few years. However, I highly recommend printing this out and consulting your doctor first as any cleanse (no matter how natural) maycatalyze certain health conditions.
Step 1: Reduce Your Exposure to Toxins
This is probably the hardest step because you can’t possibly control every toxin you come in contact with (unless you want to live in a plastic bubble for a month). Try to plan for your cleanse, though. For instance, limit unnecessary downtown travels and walk the back streets rather than the main so you can avoid as many exhaust fumes as possible. If you have access to a swimming pool, choose other exercise during your cleanse to avoid chlorine.
Here is a fairly complete list:
· Wean out stimulants (alcohol, cigarette smoke and white sugar) – try to cut out coffee but if you can’t, drink organic.
· Eat organic foods when possible – wash thoroughly to remove pesticides & contaminants (use soap or hydrogen peroxide).
· Eat all natural foods– come on, you can resist junk food for one month. No chips, pop, deep-fried foods (basically any take out) – check all ingredients and if you can’t pronounce it, it ain’t natural.
· Reduce red meat intake(its bi-product is poisonous ammonia) to one palm-sized serving once a week – try lamb.
· Drink distilled water.
· Use natural or eco-friendly products – if you can eat the ingredients, the products are safe to use.
Step 2: Flush Toxins Out
Your body will naturally detoxify but try the following to accelerate the process (although keep in mind, the faster you release toxins, the more intense the detox side-effects – i.e. headaches, soreness, grumpiness, etc.):
· Drink lots of herbal teas(like mint and peppermint to aid digestion, dandelion to increase bile flow, milk thistle for liver detox and chamomile to help reduce anxiety).
· Drink lots of distilled water. I know, this is total repetition but it’s super important; distilled to reduce toxins and the water to flush.
· Increase your complex carbs or veggiesto about 65% of your diet. Round off your meals to approx. 25% protein & 10% healthy fats (from nuts, olive and flax seed oils, etc.)
· Use chlorella supplementsto cleanse your blood.
· Take milk thistle supplementsto cleanse the liver (but if you do, you don’t need the tea).
· Eat detox-friendly and easy to digest foods(like garlic, onions, prunes, lemons, naturally fermented sauerkraut, green leaves – especially spinach, cabbage, kale, swiss chard & collards – papaya, pineapple, berries, etc.)
· Exercise (cardio & strength-training) – aim for 4-6 times a week, alternating between mild, moderate and intense variations depending on your energy level.
· Hot, steamy baths or saunas– once a week.
· Stretch – integral for several reasons: it reduces muscle fatigue and soreness that is caused by the lactic acid (metabolic waste) released by muscle exertion; it also increases oxygen and blood flow, and decreases stress.
· Drink green juicesrich in detox-friendly foods – use as meal replacements.
· Drink smoothiesfor breakfast – check out the “yummy recipes” category here on Live Lighter!
· Do a partial fastonce a week – try going without food from dinner Saturday until dinner on Sunday – or whenever works for you. Adjust your activity level on these days to compensate for the lack of food energy, like take leisurely walks, do gentle exercises, etc.
Step 3: Repair and Heal
There are different methods, at varying strengths, of repairing and healing your body. A Naturopathic Doctor is the best resource for your individual needs. However, for the first-timer, try:
· Aloe vera juice– known to be one of the friendliest methods for intestinal repair.
· Increase your soluble fiber intake(like psyllium fiber and foods, such as several types of beans, carrots, broccoli and Brussels sprouts)
· Meditate – try for everyday, either in the morning or night, and as long as you can. Start with 10 minutes and practice till you’re up to one half hour.
· Sleep – the best way to find your optimal amount of sleep is to get up at the same time every morning and go to bed when you’re tired. Because you’ve limited your stimulants, your natural sleep rhythms should emerge.
Step 4: Replenish
Not only does cleansing get rid of toxins and bad bacteria, it unfortunately also flushes out the good bacteria that live in our guts. These probiotics are essential for proper digestion. It is important to rebalance the gut flora ratio of beneficial vs. harmful bacteria (85% – 15%):
· Consume probiotics– eat naturally fermented foods like yogurt, kefir and sauerkraut.
· Take acidophilus tablets(extra-strength).
· Eat foods known to have prebiotics – unrefined wheat and barley, raw oats, soybeans, leek, asparagus, artichokes, etc.
Step 5: After Cleanse
Resist returning to a highly toxic lifestyle. Reserve stimulating substances for special occasions and incorporate as many of the above cleansing methods into your daily lifestyle habits as possible.
Duration and Tips:Try this gentle cleanse for one month, although doing it for longer will give you better results. However, we all know it’s hard to do anything perfectly the first time around so be kind to yourself and simply do your best. Use the experience from this cleanse to better prepare for next season’s cleanse, identifying challenges so you can figure out ways around them.
Cleansing should be an experience to look forward to and if you feel increasing distress as your cleanse date nears, you’re not ready for it yet. If you feel as if you’re denying yourself true pleasure, then you will create stress – which actually inhibits detoxification! You’ll know you’re ready for a cleanse when life has become too much of a burden. Then you’ll be motivated to lighten your load – starting with the toxins in your body so that you can live lighter in body, mind and soul.
Plan your cleanse. Reduce your commitments for the cleanse duration and guard against the demands of others. Plan your activity (be flexible when necessary, of course) as well as your meals a week in advance. Use the Internet to find recipes, Saturday to get groceries, and Sunday to prepare your lunches and slice your veggies for convenience